Re: /etc/rc[0-6].d directories missing in Debian 1.3.1

I found the rc directories in /var/backup along with the file rc.symlink
there.  I put them back where they belong.  It still seems important that we
figure out what caused this (maybe this belongs in Debian developer...I can
never tell...)

Anyways, another file that was in /var/backup was rc.symlink....It's nowhere
else on the disk.   Where does it belong??

Thanks
Sam

Message from Sam Ockman (ockman@varesearch.com) on 7-23-97:

--
VA Research Linux Workstations        | The VArStation YMP Workstation
                                      | Two 266 Mhz Pentium IIs
http://www.varesearch.com             | 128MB ECC - 4.5Gb UW SCSI-3 - Matrox
Sam Ockman - (415)934-3666, ext. 133  | RedHat Linux, more - $5261