Re: naming convention question

Hi,
>>"Alex" == Alex Yukhimets <aqy6633@acf5.nyu.edu> writes:

>> There was some brief discussion of calling Debian 2.0 "woody",
>> after the main character of the movie, but we quickly realized the
>> possible unwanted confusion that would result.

>>  An american, heh? It has some rather, ... umm.., unwholesome
>> connotations in other English speaking parts of the world.

Alex> Would you care to enlighten us, please?  (And not only
Alex> Americans, I still have Ukrainian citizenship, for example)

	<Blush> Oh, I couldn't. Umm, it kinda involves blood flow into
 porous muscular tissue, causing, umm, turgidity, and is, well,
 associated with male mammals, and is kinda liked to the kind of
 things that the american congress does not want us to talk about.

	manoj
--
 The whole earth is in jail and we're plotting this incredible
 jailbreak. Wavy Gravy