Re: wyse60 terminal

On Jul 21, Remco van de Meent wrote
> On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Pilon wrote:
>  : Is there someone using a Wyse60 terminal with Linux?, I set the TERM
>  : enviroment variable to wy60 but some aplications report this error:
>  : couldn't load tercap/terminfo entry, other aplication just doesn't run
>  : proper.
> You need to download a huge termcap file from sunsite.unc.edu, which has
> support for the Wyse60.

> //   " Never make any mistaeks. "

penguin ray 15:25 ~/dl> dpkg -S /usr/share/terminfo/w/wyse60
ncurses-term: /usr/share/terminfo/w/wyse60
penguin ray 15:25 ~/dl> dpkg --status ncurses-term
Package: ncurses-term
 This package contains all of the terminal definitions not found in
 the ncurses-base package.  There are far too many to list here.

Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,