ncurses3.4 deb file

I have installed the unstable version in hamm and now have several
packages that do not configure properly because ncurses3.4 is not
available.  The most important such package for me is gdb.

Hamish Moffatt wrote to me earlier that ncurses3.4 was available in
the Incoming section on master.debian.org but I can't get an ftp
connection to it.  I have tried for 3 days to get an anonymous ftp
connection but always get rejected because of the limit on anonymous
ftp logins.

Can anyone suggest an alternative location?  I would really like to be
able to use gdb.  Putting " if (debug < 0) printf(...); " statements
in code is not nearly as much fun as it used to be.