Where is Apache 1.2's proxy module?

Hello,

I've just upgraded to Apache 1.2 by installing libc6 from unstable
and apache from project/experimental and so far it seems to run just
fine.

I saw someone write that they have the proxy module running under
same setup (stable, libc6, apache 1.2) but I can't find it anywere.

Could someone please point me to the right place?

Thanks in advance,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                  | "Of course Australia was marked for
amos@gezernet.co.il             |  by the finest judges in England."