Selecting the location for the swap partitionx

Hi.

I'm new to Linux.  And I'm definitely still in the playing around stage.
I've installed Debian 1.3.1 on a 486/50Mhz with a 233mb hard drive.  I
didn't make my Linux partition big enough, so I'm going to repartition
and reinstall Linux.  My question is about the partitioning for swap.
If I keep MSDOS in hda1, should my swap (24mb) be hda2, or hda3?  My
question stems from having the swap file closer to or further from the
front of the disk for access speed... like it matters on an older slower
drive like that. ;-)

Tony -

--
Evil Twin -                                                       one_spike
        the Man, the Myth, the Legend in His Own Mind -         //~____/  ~\\