Re: missing file

ok, well when running   'make config'  it gets to the sound driver part
and lists 4 or 5  *.h files that call for stddef.h, which can't be
found.   This happened the first time I tried compiling my kernel.
Copying /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/2.7.2.1/include/stddef.h into
/usr/include   seems to do the trick..   I am going to try one more
thing, but I still can't get  the AWE drivers/util package to do
anything during kernel compilation.  I'll try the other site you gave
me, thanks Andree for the blazing fast response.  =)

With 'real' help like this ML offers, why stick with other commercial
OSs?  ;)

jason