Re: Weekly log reporting system for apache?

On 14 Jul 1997 13:13:42 +0200, Ingo Fischenich wrote:

>"Dave Cinege" <dcinege@psychosis.com> writes:
>
>> Are their any (hopfully debianized) reporting systems that will create nice
>> readable reports from accesses to users pages?
>>
>> My last ISP had something he made but you won't give them to me  : <
>>
>> If there is nothing out there I will write something, but my time could be
>> better used.
>
>Not debianized, but quite useful :
>
>http://www.unimelb.edu.au/pwebstats/pwebstats.html

Holy Hell! I was just looking for something to come up with an ASCII listing
of domain/MB  to email to users. This sucker gives color bar, pie, and plot
graphs!!! Wow!! (Glad I didn't get the junk my ISP had!! ; > )

>Hope this helps

Yes... Thank you. I think this may be worthly of a deb package....