question on emacs and xterm under XFree 3.3-3

Hi,

I have just upgraded to XFree 3.3-3 . All went smoothly but I have two
questions
Firstly when I start emacs I get the following warning

Warning: Cannot convert string "%s" to type %s

Can anyone tell me what this is ?

Secondly I used to have xterm-color as my default xterm Now I get the
standard xterm. How can I get xterm color back?

                              Thanks for any help
                                   George

George Kapetanios
Churchill College