Re: nobody is running find at too high a priority

W. Paul Mills writes:
> I am not so sure this is a documentation problem. More of a failure to
> read.

Any time more than a very small minority of users are unable to get what
they need from the documentation it has failed.  The failure may be due to
an insoluble problem (such as documenting all possible ppp schemes) but it
is failure nonetheless.
jghasler@win.bright.net    Do with it what you will.