Re: probem going bash 1.14.7-2 to 2.0-3

I must correct my earlier message on this subject.

I certainly did get that error message, but I was not upgrading bash.
I was working through  .../disks-i386/1997-05-30/Upgrading except that I
did it slightly out of order, like this.

	dpkg -i dpkg<version>.deb
	dpkg --clear-avail
	dpkg -i ldso<version>.deb
	dpkg -i libc5<version>.deb
	dpkg --purge --force-depends texbin
	dselect

I am a little uncertain now as to exactly when it bombed.  The upgrade of
dpkg may or may not have been successful.  The upgrades of ldso and lib5c
definitely failed and I never did get to texbin.

Lindsay