Re: uploads disappearing

On Jul 11, Alexander Koch wrote
> Well, on debian-changes (one of them) there was an upload of ssh 1.2.20-3,
> can you guys please tell me where to find it?
>
> It is not in incoming on master... And I need it...

SSH uses crypto; if it were available from master, you (as a non-US citizen)
could run into legal difficulties if you were to download it from master.
Therefore, SSH and some other packages are only available from a set of
non-US sites, the "master" of which is
ftp://ftp.os.inf.tu-dresden.de/pub/debian-non-US/

HTH,
Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.