Re: nobody is running find at too high a priority

This is a valid complaint.  I have to determine whether this problem
should be solved by findutils, which is my responsibility, or by
cron.  My preference is for cron.

This will not be fixed in Debian-1.3, but perhaps in the next release.

--
Kevin Dalley
kevin@aimnet.com