Re: Is Your Web Site A Secret?

All:

I took it on myself to call the number on this SPAM, and asked that both
my email address, that of debian-user and debian-changes be removed from
the mailing list. The lady I spoke to was very polite and promised no
more spam from them.  I hope I didn't presume to carry out duties of
someone else.

I hope she sticks to her promise.

--David Teague