How to turn off ICMP message logging

Hi,

I connect to the internet through a ppp dial-up using Debian 1.3.
I have just noticed that while connected and moving any information ( a mirror run at the moment) that the messages file in /var/log/ is growing at a high
rate.  It is full of :
Jul  8 21:04:44 bugs kernel: ICMP redirect from 205.219.167.220
Jul  8 21:04:45 bugs kernel: ICMP redircte from 205.219.167.5

over and over again.

It looks like either syslogd or klogd is logging all of these ICMP messages.

How do I stop this.  I looked to see if there was an option for pppd but did not see any.

There was nothing ovious in /etc/syslog.conf that looks like it could be
changed to stop this.

Any ideas?

Thanks
A. Paul