Re: Mailers

>> Emacs?  Are the mail handling tools of emacs worth looking into?

HM> Obscure keystrokes.

Not at all if you have the reference card around. :-)

I read my mail and my news with Gnus (comes with Emacs), both with the
same interface.  With Gnus, I get my mail split in several folders
(groups): mail.lists.debian.devel, mail.lists.debian.user, mail.john,
mail.private, etc.

Something I like in Gnus: the mailing lists behave just like
newsgroups. The mails stay around for about 4 days (you choose this)
until they are automatically removed. In this interval, the mails
you've already read aren't visible, unless you want it.

Of course, there are kill/score files and all the rest.

Pretty cool.

--
 Emilio C. Lopes <mailto:Emilio.Lopes@Physik.TU-Muenchen.DE>