Suck's sucknewsrc disappearing

   Has anyone who is using suck noticed that suck's sucknewsrc file
sometimes gets deleted?  I've noticed this happening several times and of
course suck 'breaks' when it finds the file not there.

   I've "fixed" (kludge alert!) this by adding a couple of script lines to
make and restore a backup copy:
if [ -s /etc/suck/sucknewsrc ]; then
        cp /etc/suck/sucknewsrc /etc/suck/sucknewsrc.backup
else
        cp /etc/suck/sucknewsrc.backup /etc/suck/sucknewsrc
fi
   to my /usr/sbin/get-news but I was wondering if anyone else has
experienced this or not?

                          | Debian GNU/ __      o
 Regards,                 |            / /     _  _  _  _  _ __  __
 (redwards@together.net)  |      ...because lockups are for convicts...