Re: Mail Reader Question

> >There are plenty of linux apps who would let you read your mail without moving it
> >from your mailbox.  Mutt, pine, elm can do the job.  Tkmail is one that I can
> >think of for X.
>
> Ok, I'll keep my keyboard open until someone makes a clear
> recomendation.

Everyone has their favorite, and you don't want to start a mailer war, do you?
:)  I tried all of the above at one time.  Right now, exmh suits me best, but
I am very fickle  with mailers :).

> >> I also can't get exmh PGP to work right,
>
> >works for me.. could you elaborate?
>
> It reports correctly that I have two keys, but will not select
> just one to use. I select "which key", and the error that there
> is more than one key for howland@priss.com comes up again and
> again.

sorry, no idea on this one, looks like a bug though, here is a chance try out
the debian bug reporting system, if you haven't before. :)

> >> nor to have my base
> >> username@domain.com rather than the username@machine.logged.into.com
>
> >This is a problem I have no idea how to solve.
>
> We'll see if anyone else comes up with anything. I don't like
> the idea of messing with the machines name... This is such a
> simple thing, I'm suprised that it's not clearly in the config
> menu.
>
> (it's not even in the config file)

I know, I've read through all exmh and mh manpages, and even looked through
mh-papers, but there doesn't seem to be a solution out there.
--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com