Re: Afterstep

Joe Lillibridge wrote:

> This is a very minor problem, but I got a nice new computer.  I've got
>
> afterstep 1.0-4 running.  The Afterstep icon doesn't appear in the
> top icon.  Here's the relevent section of my .steprc:
>
> *Wharf AfterStep AFstep.xpm Folder

Yeah, me too... I noticed that as well...   Another question.  Awe32
driver/util packages.  Has anyone installed them?  I got my sound to
work, but when I run that little install.sh file inside the
/usr/src/awedrv directory, then run  make config  it never allows for
any configuration of the SB32, looks just the same as it did before
running the install script..  please help.. =)

jason