Re: Afterstep

I had this problem also I suggest:
  1. make sure that the icon exists in one of the directories set in your
     PixmapPath, which is set in your .steprc

  2. also make sure there are no errors in your .steprc, you can view the
     errors by wixh xconsole.  I have xconsole start up in my .xinitrc

Dennis

+ dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu>                      + work : 517.353.8892 +
+ Systems Undergrad                          + pager: 517.222.5875 +
+ Division of Engineering Computing Services +                     +