Python and Postgres-questions

1. How do I add an extended module, written in C, to Python using the
Debian-version of Python? (e.g. pg95 - Pygres95 for interfacing
Postgres95).

2. Are there any debian-users using python as an interface to a PostgreSQL
or Postgres95?

3. Is there a possibility that PostgreSQL 6.1 will be available in
debian-format in the near future?

I have previously asked questions relating this topic in this list and
also to the maintainer of the debian-version of python but did not receive
any answers that could solve my problems.

Are there any Debian-python-users out there?

:-)

Johann.
Johann Spies
jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za