ideas: tutorial and mail filter

I was thinking about two ideas that may help Debian and general linux
systems:

  1) How about a simple tutorial that comes up after installing debian.
Something that would offer 3 steps: 1. a general linux tutor for those
people who are completely new, 2. a sys admin tutor for those who haven't
had to admin before, and 3. a debian tutor explaining dselect, dpkg, the
filesystem layout, features, etc.
  I would be nice if this could be e-mailed, printed (for pamplets to go
with cd's along the the install notes), easily exported to the web, and
automatically come up when a new user logs in (maybe something like: for
help using linux or debian, type "tutor" (or maybe "learn", "help" was
already taken) implemented by cating an /etc/README.newuser from the
.profile, .bash_profile, or .bashrc).
  If I'm reinventing the wheel, if someone want's to do this, if someone
wants to help me, or if you would find this helpful or needed on a debian
system, let me know.

  2) Is there a way to convert the following from my .procmailrc:
:0:
* .*(@mega.net|\
Joeisme@ix.netcom.com|\
master@master-graphics.com|\
sonnyv@webspawner.com|\
BigProfit@mailcity.com|\
a20@mary-world.com)

to search for one of these e-mail addresses in a file?  The idea being I
can get a list of spam addresses, append them to a file, and procmail does
it's dirty job if the address is in the file.  Otherwise, I'll get one
long and dirty .procmailrc file.

Thanks,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds