Off topic satellite information...

To appologize for wasting bandwidth, I will keep this short.

This has a very vague connection to Debian, in that seesat5 was first
distributed as a Debian package, so users of this program will be
interested.

Check out the following url if you have any "global security" interests:

http://patent.womplex.ibm.com/cgi-bin/viewpat.cmd/5345238

This is a patent on "stealth" satellite technology. Although IBM provides
the web link to this information, they are not the patent holder.

Please make comments by private e-mail (take the lists off your cc) and if
the response (from my two seesat users) is overwhelming I will summarize
to the lists.

Waiting is,

Dwarf