Re: questions about new releases

>> How much faster? If it's a lot faster, it might be worth trying.

 It´s a bit faster (5->xx%). And I mean the binaries compiled. I tried it (almost two years
 ago ?? :-)), and it didn´t quite work then. It would be though nice to have debianized
 packages of pentium-optimize pieces in (let´s say) "unstable-pentium". Well, the most
 speed-critical parts at least, and compiler.

 Of course separately, because 486 ain´t obsolete yet!

	--j