Re: 3COM 3C905-TX PCI NIC

On Thu, 03 Jul 1997 16:49:14 -0500, m* wrote:

>Dave Cinege wrote:
>>

>> I call upon you Kernel gods. You see, it will not end by itself. Please put
>> the words "and 3c90x" on the vortex driver line in the configs. (Or someone
>> submit a patch. I don't know how)
>>

>are the 90x cards even supported yet?
>
>then again i have not ventured beyond v2.0.30 yet, so...

They have been for months under the 3c509 driver. At least since
2.0.27 when I started using them. Actully the the driver specificly handles
3c59x 'vortex' and 3c90x 'bommerang' cards. But the config line only say
3c59x. Thus, and I swear I see it at least once a day, people keep asking if
the XL series is supported at all.