Re: How can I set up BBS with Debian Linux?

On Thu, 3 Jul 1997 22:44:16 +0200 (CEST), Cheng-Chang Wu wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I need to set up a BBS for my company. Does anyone know, what kind of
>software do I need? Thanks a lot.

You would do this just like you are setting up an internet site, but make
everything local. You could set-up regular PPP access on the dialup
lines, and allow your users to use all their local internet tools (irc,
newgroups, email client) to your BBS as they would the internet.