Re: Diety contacts? (was Re: Dselect replacement?)

> Does anyone know where I can get in contact with the people and/or the
> product of the Diety project?  I checked www.debian.org's web site and
> didn't find anything, and am not going to even bother with an altavista
> web search for the word Diety.

I know precisely how to contact them.  8)

Since most of us on the deity team read debian-devel and/or
debian-user, a post either place is fine.

The reason there is no web page, is that the initial design docs are
still being finished.  They will be made available soon for the rest
of the debian community to see and comment on.

Behan Webster
(UI designer for the deity project)

--
Behan Webster     mailto:behanw@verisim.com