Diety contacts? (was Re: Dselect replacement?)

Next question and then I'll hopefully shut up for a day or two about this
topic :-)

Does anyone know where I can get in contact with the people and/or the
product of the Diety project?  I checked www.debian.org's web site and
didn't find anything, and am not going to even bother with an altavista
web search for the word Diety.

Thanks in advance.

Chip

Chip Atkinson          chip@xig.com (work)
Xi Graphics            chip@pupman.com (home)
Denver, CO             (303)298-7478 (work)