Re: Netscape Communicator 4.01b6 works fine

Hi, Victor

On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, Victor Torrico wrote:

> The new Netscape Communicator 4.01b6 installs nicely using the Debian
> netscape-beta package.

where did you find netscape-beta package installer ?
It's gone !!! Unfortunately i purged
netscape-beta from my computer before checking
is it available or not.

Can you tell where it's located ?

sincerely

OK

ps i would be very grateful if you can send it to me
via MIME-attachment. Promise to put it on my page...

thanks a lot in advance