Re: What happened to fvwm95.

-----------------[snip]----------------
:>
:> Anyway, the "old" system.fvwm2rc95 is somewhere in
:/usr/doc/fvwm95/..../system*
:>
:
:I didn't mean old, old, but my old fvwm2rc95 for menu had the taskbar,
:and
:had decent colors.  This new one was black, no taskbar, and the pop up
:menus were hardly readable.
:
:Shaya

I don't know why the taskbar disappeared but my pop up menus were
"hardly readable" after an update awhile ago.  It turned out that I had
simply run out of colors.  Are you using 8-bit mode and have custom
colors defined for pop ups?  Two different things "fixed" this for me.
You could try -bpp 16; or comment out the line thet says
'*customization: -color' in your .Xresources file and see if it helps.

--Bob