Re: Is there anything more unstable than Netscape??

j> Since I get on average about 10 fatal crashes of netscape a day,
j> when combined with the flaky behavior, I'd say that Netscape for
j> linux is the most unstable but working application I've ever seen.

Fix the bugs and submit patches to Netscape.

Just in case someone didn't get it, I'm just trying to be ironical
here. That's what one get when using non-free software.

--
 Emilio C. Lopes <mailto:Emilio.Lopes@Physik.TU-Muenchen.DE>