Re: Is there anything more unstable than Netscape??

On Mon, Jun 30, 1997 at 01:18:09AM -0400, jim wrote:
> Since I get on average about 10 fatal crashes of netscape a
> day, when combined with the flaky behavior, I'd say that
> Netscape for linux is the most unstable but working application
> I've ever seen.
>
> Is anyone out there running netscape communicator 4.0b5 and
> having a good time???

Hopefully the release will be available soon. I use communicator
on Linux, which seems quite stable. But it doesn't take long to
crash Win95 Netscape 4.0/4.01; what hope do we Linux people have
when Linux netscape isn't even official supported?

hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust                    moffatt@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.