Re: netbios equiv. of ipxripd

Don't quote me on this but I think you have to set up the NT box as a WINS
server, click on enable DNS for NetBios name resolution in network
cotrol panel and set up samba to point to that WINS server.  This should
enable you to see the NT shares from your win3.x boxes.  (You  will
probably also need an entry for the NT box in the lmhosts file on each of
those machines.)

hth,

-- Jaldhar