Re: 1.3.1 release date. (re:)

Hi,

  Speaking of release of 1.3.1,  I've noticed from the mirror
  I did last night that the libc5 in the 1.3 directory was updated.
  Should this updated be in the release of 1.3.1 instead?

  Thanks!

Paul Seelig wrote:
:dwarf@polaris.net (Dale Scheetz) writes:
:
:> The release of 1.3.1 will be announced soon. Currently the archive is
:> being worked on to get the new files in place. Once that is done and the
:> mirrors have caught up you will see an announcement. Probably before the
:> end of the week.
:>
:Does this mean that there will be updated official Debian CD images as
:well?  LSL announced the availability of the "Official Debian Two CD
:Set" and i was wondering why they didn't wait for 1.3.1 to appear
:before!?
:                                    Cheers, P. *8^)
:--