Re: Idea for deity. (dselect) Security hole alert system.

> No I'm not willing to work on it, and no I have not thought out the fine
> details, but I think it would be very useful and give Debian another
> sticking point as the 'De Facto Linux ISP Distribution'. Chew on it and
> see how it tastes....

I'd prefer to chew on 'De facto Linux Distribution for Developers',
but I don't think either slogan would be accepted though.

The best we *can* do is to at least maintain flexibility of the
distribution to let the user to convert to 'De facto whatever'
as easy as possible.

Alex Y.

--
   _
 _( )_
 |    \ __/   <--   | Alexander Yukhimets   aqy6633@is5.nyu.edu |
 |        |         |       http://pages.nyu.edu/~aqy6633/      |
   |  (___)                            ooO Ooo
    \___)