Re: USR Modem Hangs Intermittantly

> Subj:	RE: USR Modem Hangs Intermittantly
>
> W Paul Mills wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, Britton wrote:
> > [...]
>[...]
> >
> > I think you need to add S12=0 to your init string.
> >

> That's odd, a quick look at my Sportster manual says S12 sets the
> 'guard time for the escape code'. Where did you get this info about
> the init string?

           LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [345]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | User interface copyrights & software patents make
teague@wcu.edu | programing a dangerous business. Ask me or lpf@lpf.org

spy counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet Bosnia clipper
National Security Council explosion Treasury terrorist Delta Force bomb Iran
Mossad data encryption munitions Serbian hydrazine ammonium nitrate fuel oil
I got it right off the USR web page! exit
I don't understand why it
is supposed to work either!

--David