Re: How to change default font

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997 J.R.Blaakmeer@student.utwente.nl wrote:

 : Talking about this, I have a question about the kbd package. When I ran
 : Slackware, I could choose from a lot of nice and/or weird fonts. I miss
 : those in Debian. I really liked the 'T' font. Currently I am using it, but
 : only because I took it out of Slackware's keytbls.tgz.

Debian doesn't, indeed, ask you which font you like, and there isn't even
such a nice menu as Slackware has..

But it's a matter of 'taste' what fonts to include in the Debian's
KBD-package. And as the README.consolefonts states, there are other fonts at
sunsite.unc.edu:/pub/Linux/system/Keyboards/fontpack.tgz.

Remco.

--
// Remco van de Meent
//   email: remco@oloon.student.utwente.nl