RE: dosemu comes w/o conf file

The solution to this problem is simply to purge dosemu and then
reinstall it.  Thank you Ulf Jaenicke-Roessler.

The problem is that dselect only removes packages -
it does not purge them.  This means that one cannot use dselect
and remove and then successfully install dosemu.  This is analogous to the
problems I had reintsalling the teTeX packages recently.  In both cases, one
cannot remove and then
immediately reinstall some packages because of simple problems.

Perhaps I am the only one encountering such problems - but probably not.
Maybe this should be in the release testing program?  (Sorry, but I cannot
volunteer to do this at the moment...)

Paul Rightley