setting desktops with fvwm2

   I've been happily running fvwm2 for the past few weeks but one thing
seems a bit strange.  I've modified my Xsession file to open up the rxvt
windows and a couple of other things (e.g. xarclock, xbiff, etc.) that I
want opened when X starts.

   The problem I have is with the pager.  These things are opened up on Desk
0 while the pager is "pointing" at Desk 5 (i.e. if I click on it it goes to
that desk).  If I run the FvwmPager program from the menu's modules section,
I can see four desktops with my auto-started programs in Desk 0.

   The man page for fvwm2 mentions something about an -xrm switch which
allows you to set the desk, but unfortunately rxvt doesn't support this.

   The question I have is A) How can I get the pager to open up so that it
is "pointing" or looking at Desk 0; OR B) how can I get my programs to open
up on Desk 5.

                          | Debian GNU/ __      o
 Regards,                 |            / /     _  _  _  _  _ __  __
 (redwards@together.net)  |      ...because lockups are for convicts...