Re: hope to see ML to be included in future.

From: sca.bbs@cis.nctu.edu.tw
> Hi,
>
>   I'm looking forward to seeing these softwares
> to be included in the future distributions of
> Debian.
>
>   SML/NJ, Standard ML of New Jersey.
>
>   O'Caml, Objective Caml.

Dear "mlt",

Thank you for volunteering. Please read these two documents:

	http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-policy/
	http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/packaging-manual/

Once you have read them, you will have the information necessary
to create Debian packages of these programs. We look forward to your
uploading them.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
--