Any 1.3 updates yet?

I installed 1.3.0 almost as soon as it became available.  I've since seen
several updated packages destined for bo/stable/1.3.  Yet when I point
dselect at ftp.debian.org|select|update, all my packages are current.
I'm reasonably sure that some of the updatated packages I've seen
announced are applicable to my system, but I suppose it's possible that
none of the announced updates would show up as currently installed on my
system.

1.  Is there some base or required package that has been updated since
1.3.0 release that should have shown up at ftp.debian.org/stable and that
dselect should be picking up?

2. If so, is my dselect broke, or have the updates not been released to
stable, nonfree, or contrib yet?

                              thanks
                              .kfh