Re: focus on afterstep?

I figured it out from talking to a friend who was on the afterstep mailing
list.  In order for it to work you have to comment the ClickToFocus line
out completely and add SloppyFocus.  I had tried SloppyFocus by itself
before mailing the group, but I guess it needs both:

#ClickToFocus 0
SloppyFocus

Dennis