Re: Best e-mail approach for discon. sites

Kai Grossjohann <grossjohann@charly.cs.uni-dortmund.de> writes:

[snip]

> How does fetchmail deal with mailing lists?  I'd imagine that all that
> fetchmail can do is look at the To and Cc headers which aren't very
> useful for mailing lists.

It can use some headers to extract appropriate info. if they exist.
For example, my ISP adds X-Envelope-To: and Return-Path: headers which
is all the extra OOB information.

--
                Carey Evans  <*>  c.evans@clear.net.nz

       "Our mail program accidentally deleted our remove list."
						 - Real quote from UCE