Re: Debian got slammed

From: "Leandro Asnaghi-Nicastro" <leandro@ifront.com>
> I personally prefer the Debian machine, but the programmers
> say the RedHat is better, for options, {technical blabber here}, and
> bootable CD.

We fixed the bootable CD issue. The $4.95 Official 2-CD Set is bootable.
"options" probably means a simple front-end on the package manager, right?
We're working on that. Please elaborate on the technical blabber.

I sent a friendly reply to matt@mkracht.aye.net, pointing out some
technical errors.

Why does he like Slackware more than RH _or_ Debian? He probably doesn't
get the concept of package dependencies.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   bruce@pixar.com   510-215-3502