Re: xemacs with auctex

> AUC TeX comes standard with XEmacs as of 19.14 at least. The trouble,
> as far as I can tell, is that AUC TeX is there, but the menus are
> broken. I built XEmacs 19.15 from a source tarball and found exactly
> the same problem with the LaTeX menus, and with the Hyperbole menu. I
> couldn't figure it out. :/

They're hardly broken.  You just need to put
(require 'tex-site)
in your .emacs somewhere, same as you'd have to do with AUCTeX under FSF
Emacs.

This is documented in XEmacs NEWS, at least.
--
Graham Hughes <ghughes@cs.ucsb.edu>	MIME OK, PGP preferred

from stddisclaim import footer
pgp_fingerprint = "E9 B7 5F A0 F8 88 9E 1E  7C 62 D9 88 E1 03 29 5B"