Re: defrag

I don't think it is supported any more... here is a line from the manpage
on 'fs':

The xia filesystem is no longer actively  developed or maintained.  It is
used infrequently.

I am running the current stable kernel and was able to find the file
/usr/include/linux/autoconf.h.  Do you not have this file, or is it not
detecting that it exists?

Dennis