Re: gs-aladdin & pdf files

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, AUBORD Alain wrote:

> This is not surprising. The encrypted PDF use non public algorithm with a
> secret key from Adobe. Unlicensed PDF writer cannot decode it.

The problem is that even if I save the file as postscript, using the
acroread package (I suppose it is licensed since it can read the file),
the final ps file can not be read by gs. Is this the same problem ?

[]s,
   Mario O.de Menezes                mailto:mario@curiango.ipen.br
 | Nuclear and Energetic Research Institute - IPEN-CNEN/SP  BRAZIL |
 |     http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario  - -   http://www.ipen.br    |