Re: Quotas & AMD

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Lukas Nellen wrote:

> You need to run the rquotad on the server to be able to query quotas for
> NFS-mounted filesystems. I patched /etc/init.d/quota to run rpc.rquotad
> if you export filesystems and at the same time some filesystems have
> quotas. I don't check, though, that set of exported filesystems and the
> set of filesystems with quotas have a non-empty intersection.
>
> 			Cheers,
> 				Lukas

  Ok. I know that. I'm starting rpc.rquotad in my netstd_misc script (on
the server), so it is not the problem... When I mount the filesystems on
the clients, via NFS too, directly in the fstab (not in AMD) the quotas
are shown normaly (if I didn't have started the rpc.rquotad it won't
occur).

Thank you anyway. :-)

Felix Almeida <felix@ime.usp.br>