accessing filesystems...again

My installation is supposed to be the latest release of Debian..(1.3)  The
Dos partition that Windows95 is on is a totally different hard disk and is
the first hard drive.  I looked in my linux directory (all over the system)
but found no dos dir. Did i screw up with installation?  How can i fix it so
that i can see my files in my dos partition?  I think i am missing something
important here ..
                                                              Thankz