Re: elm filters?

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Zachary DeAquila wrote:

> The package elm-me+ that I got doesn't include /usr/bin/filter.
>
> Where'd it go?
>
>  --Zachary

The elm package I have has it, but why use it. It really does not
work well enough to be usefull. Procmail is better and really quite
easy to set up once it all sinks it to the dense gray matter.

There are several man pages for this procmail(1), procmailrc(5),
procmailsc(5), procmailex(5). Try it, I think you will like it.

: W. Paul Mills          : Bill, I was there several years ago.     :
: Topeka, Kansas, U.S.A. : Why would I want to go back tomorrow?    :
: wpmills@midusa.net     : Where were you!                          :
: paulmills@bix.com      : Linux:     Tomorrow's operating system,  :
: paulmills@aol.com      :            here, today.                  :
: compuserve 70023,1750  : #define MY_TRUE_LOVE computer            :
 --------------  http://homepage.midusa.net/~wpmills/  -------------